Saturday, December 09, 2006

wkends

So the weekends are here. Oh wells, not looking forward to it though. Why?

Firstly, my term tests starts on Monday and I haven't start mugging yet. So I'm totally in deep shiet. Secondly, I won't be going out anywhere during the weekends and lastly, Zali is entering NS next Tuesday.

Well, Mamat had his turn yesterday, so have fun in NS ok Mamat? LOL!

NS is such a waste of time. No offence but seriously, it is. Especially army. I mean, CD and Police are there for an obvious reason right but army? Don't you think that Singapore is being a bit too "kiasu" on the combat practice?

Oh wells, better to be safe than sorry right?

I wonder how NS life actually feels light but I don't have any intentions of actually trying it out. Haha. Thanks but no thanks. I prefer to stick to the way it is now. Really.

Anyways, I can't wait for this year to end. Seriously. Why? Looking forward to the new year of course!!!! Why again? Haha. Isn't it obvious enough? YAY!!!!

I have to update my wishlist soon. VERY SOON! So watch out for it and make sure I get what I want.

Ok dah.

Tag Replies :

fizah : oh yer ker? kesian eh. akoo nye holiday akoo tak yah risau. every year siak holiday. kewlSHIET!

miza : korng nak belaja pat maner eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP