Tuesday, December 12, 2006

term test woes

Today is my second paper. I'm counting down the days 'til this week ends and HERE I COME HOLIDAYS!

So, yesterday's OOPG paper sucked. LOL! Ayul, Ayu, Fizah, Wani and me planned to get out of the lecture hall at like around 4.15. So, in order of appearence, from earliest to latest :

Ayul (4.00pm)
Ayu(4.05pm)
Fizah(4.10pm)
Wani(4.15pm)

and last but not least.... the honourable and most favourable...

ME! (4.20pm)

Please take note that the paper started at 3.30pm and it the duration is 1h 30min and the times mentioned above are all estimated. So, I'm the soul survivor baby!! WOO HOO!

See how the bunch of us gave up easily? LOL! *Biase beb. Kata melayu!! Ahahahaha!*

So today would be my QUAN paper. I have a bit of confidence of passing this because it's Maths stuff. YES! At last something more practical!! I'm kinda excited for this paper. LOL!

No actually I'm just excited to end this week A.S.A.P.

Sunday....waiting....

PARTY TIME!

Yay!! Oh shyd, I have to get 3 presents for my 3 bitches. URGH!

It's ok, my turn will come, so ladies and gentleman, fellow beloved readers of my overly "horny" themed blog, which seemingly makes people turned on, and obviously having myself to love every single bit of this blog....

LOOK OUT FOR MY WISHLIST!!!

As you can see, it's still under construction. I'll get it done, soon...real soon. *evil laughs.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP