Thursday, December 21, 2006

khatulistiwa

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been super tired after dikir trainings that once I get back home, all I think about is the bed. Serious shiet.


Trainings have been like hell. Doing the ragams and singing our lungs out as though our guts are about to belch out from our mouths.

Yes. Competition is this Saturday. I'm feeling the pressure and it's getting to me. I am just so scared that I would screw up this thing for the whole group. Serious.

Countless mistakes on the ragams during trainings only is enough for me. My mind is going haywire, I feel so fatigued for the past five days or so. I have no idea why. The pressure is getting on to me. I'm just so farking tired la okays.

I think I need pills.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, makcik dan pakcik, bapak-bapak dan ibu-ibu..

Piala Khatulistiwa 2006 is this Saturday. THIS SATURDAY!

Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps.....

Tomorrow is another few hours of training. Our 2nd last training day before competition. OH GOSH!!!! HELP!!!

I just need a hug right now........

Oh, and serious shiet.... I'm feeling numb. When was the last time I cried for a reason? *shruGs*

Note : Please support US at this Saturday's Competition OK? See ya there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP