Tuesday, December 05, 2006

boring.

Monday...

There's a reason they call it the Monday Blues....

I found out why...Yesterday... which was Monday.

Ahahahahahahahaha... ironic.

Ok. So my Monday was boring. Not an ideal way to start the week. ARgh!

So Mama was at the hospital the whole day yesterday. Good news...

NENEK is coming home TODAY!

Yay! I miss her presence in the house. Really. But from now on, she has to always rest. No chores for her. No stress. I will always make her happy, which I have always been doing.

Ok. People are saying my blog turns them on. Woooo Hooo! I loike!!!

Tag Replies :

Lyn : Thanks gerl. *Hugs!* AhaKz.

oracle : bring it on baby! woooo hoooo!

fizah : ahahaha.... aku tak tawu stock dtg biler. LOL!

fizah : hawt mama? well, thats wad they say. HAHA!

princezzz : releks...dont fight. there's always room for more. LOL!

a[Y]u- : stop it siaa ayu. tak give up kao eh dgn akoo. i noe u love me! ahaKz.

miza : Thanx! Takmo larh setim. susah akoo nanti nak kener tanggung. susah datang nanti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP