Sunday, December 17, 2006

tiring day

Yesterday was soo phucking tiring la ok. Lemme see..

I had dikir training which was supposedly start at 11am tapi "janji Melayu" made it start at like what, 12pm? Haha! Biase la tu kanz....kata Melayu maahh.

So anyways, sing sing sing, clap clap clap. I have to start memorising my lyrics. Piala Khatulistiwa is like, a week away. A WEEK!

In the words of the wise one, "Kiter nik bukan nyerr champion kanz. Soo kener la practice betol2."

That's true. Soo, endure for this week.

Anyways, after dikir practice, the usual 6, Me, Ayu, Wani, Fizah, Miza, Ira lepak-ed at Tampines Mall. Some had plans but it was too early for them, soo decided to waste time by lepak-ing until like 3+ where they had to go. So, while walking from Tamp Int to Tamp Mall, there was a pasar malam near the MRT Station. Then Miza wanted to get a Ramly burger. Then me and Fizah also felt like we wanted to grab one also. So, we headed to one of the stalls there and ordered 3 burger daging without sayur mind you. Haha.

Anyways, after we bought it, I terserempak with Mr Nazreen, Changkat Band instructor. Been ages since I last saw him la. Wells, I can't even recall the last time I came over to Changkat Band. Starting to miss it though, but I just can't commit. My parents would nag at me if they were ever to see me committing myself into too much activites. It's just that they are concern so that I wont tire myself too much..

Anyhoos, went to Tampines Mall and went to the open gallery. Me, Fizah and Miza ate our burger. We were a bunch of messy eaters but it's all due to that Ramly Burger la ok! The mayonnaise and chilli sauce was all over! Looked more like Roti John to me. Haha!


So this is the usual 6. Ayu, Fizah, Me, Ira, Wani and Miza.
Miza, I have to say that this picture is hot la ok! I have fallen in lup with you!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Soo, Miza looks like this when she is having a headache after playing at that playground in the background. LOL!

Tuh la korngs, deprived childhood kan? kan? kan?

Kecik2 tak nak main. Dah besar, menyusahkan diri sendiri. Bengots laa pulaks...

Soo anyways, lepak-ed there until like 5+ or so then I had to make a move because my papa called me to hurry home as they were like going out or something.

I had second thoughts of following because I was soo tired and shagged and also very sleepy, like what I'm feeling now.

*Yawns!*

So, me, Wani and Ayu left Fizah and Yan. Miza and Ira were long gone at that time because Miza had plans with her friends and Ira had plans with her boyfriend.

After that, I made my way home and Wani and Ayu went don't know where. LOL!
So, once I reached home, my family was all ready to go out. I was ready. Didn't bother to change because I was properly attired to go to town or something. Haha!

We went to Suntec and the crowd there is like hell la ok!!! Super phucking crowded!!!! And I also heard that Suntec extended their shopping hours to like at 12 midnight just now. OMG!
Went to Swensen's for a while to grab some desert...

Then we started to walk around Suntec after that.
Being typical Singaporeans, sales are like a MUST during the festive seasons, and the rush to grab the best bargains is a necessity.

So, my family was just walking around. And NIKE was having a HUGE sale la ok!! I wanted to grab a pair of pants I tried. It was on 70% off! WTF!!!! But it didn't have the colour I wanted, soo didn't get it.

Oh, and when at Suntec, I think I spotted a pair of gays. I'm not sure though but after I saw them at the Nike shop, I keep seeing them everywhere. They look like loving together. I told my cousin but she said "Alah, maybe they are just friends." On second thoughts, I saw them putting hands around each other and walking around.
Oh wells, nice to see something you haven't seen before once in a while. LOL!

Ok, so I bought a bottle of Cranberry Shimer Lotion from Body Shop. The Christmas Sale is super duper tempting. Their discounts are like cray-zee!!!!!! I'm soo tempted to shop my whole life thru!!!!!!

So, after Suntec, headed to East Coast to grab some supper. I had Roti John Cheese. Not bad la. But I have to say, the malay stalls there like so have to improve their service. It sucks real bad right now!!!!!
Ok, so that's it.
Today : Watching a DK competition at Kampong Ubi CC with my 2 bitches, Fizah and Miza. Attending Wani's Chalet at Aloha Loyang for her birthday party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP