Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i've got a story

I've got a story to tell. Here it goes....

On the 12th of December 2006, on a rainy evening, with the cold breeze whisping through the air, through my bedroom window, I suddenly heard loud music. It goes like...

"My boy lollipop. Tenet tet tet. You make my heart go giddy-up. Tenet tet tet. You are my sweetest candy."

And then it ended there.

I realised that it was actually my handphone. I just received an SMS.

So at this point of time, at exactly 10.56 pm, I received an SMS from an unknown number. I pressed the button indicating 'Read'.

So, I read the SMS and my eyebrows went up.

'Dilko dilse churaaya tune.. Door hote huye apna banaaya tune, Kabi bhul nahi payenge tujko ae DOST.. Kyunki dosti karna hi sikhaya tune..'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Potong setim sekejap!! Skali bangla maner sudah wrong number dgn aku! AHAHAHAHA! SMS hindustan la deeyyyy!! Tarching siaks!!!

By this time I was already reading the SMS out loud and laughing the most ugliest laughter! LOL!

OMG! I'm so going to save this msg in my saved messages folder. Oh yes. HAHA!

Kenangan terindah buat diri ku ini.

Ok so anyways, I'm going to fail my CORE paper! Haha. I'm so confident about failing ok. Serious shiet. Oh wells, it's just the term test. HAHA!!!!! I'm such a certified slacker and approved with a license. Wooo Hooo!!

So just now after my paper, I met up with Wani, Wan, Wawan, Razzi, Dayah and Nazaa at ITAS canteen. I wished Wani happy birthday again. After which Wawan and me decided to get Wani a cake while waiting for Fizah's arrival. Fizah soon came and she gave me the candles. I wanted to cover the whole top layer of the cake with candles, but Fizah and Wawan were screaming at me to warn me about the melting wax of the candle. So nonetheless, I stopped at 1 big candle and 4 small candles. So that makes Wani 14. HAHA!

Anyways.... Fizah took a video of it, which in the first place she wasn't sure that she actually recorded it or not. From the video, you could actually seyy that Wani is like malu to the giler babi! HAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP