Sunday, December 10, 2006

fucksome saturday.

Yesterday was really fucksome OK!

Went to watch Happy Feet with Zali and Hakim and the movie rocks my socks! It's a must-watch I must say. The penguins are fucksome-ly cute ok! OMG OMG!

The movie is quite moving and the music used in the movie, is obviously hot! I want to get the DVD!! Haha.

So after the movie, we went to Tampines Central CC because the guys had dk training I guess. So I kpo-ed and followed. Haha!

Then after that, it got boring. So I want off, leaving Zali and Hakim to their practice and went to Starbucks with Nor to meet Ayu and Miza. Then I had my dose of Vanilla Java Chip Frappucino there and that felt like I just had an orgasm. LOL!

So, Ayu and Miza story-ed about what they did for the whole day. Their initial intention was to study, but because of one makcik, their "semangat" and intention just faded away. LOL! I was laughing ok when they story-ed about what happened.

Get this : A makcik who looks more than halfway through a century, walks using a walking stick, rides a bike. A bike as in motorcycle as in *VROOM**VROOM*!

Haha. Ubber kewlSHIET la okays.

So, we talked, and at 8+, we went off.

Tired but I still haven't start on my revision. Oh fuck.

Tag Replies :

fizah : You ought to be jealous! Haha. Stakat nak do well ajer ker in exams? YEAH RIGHT!

hda[Y]u : Fie dan `silent ader la kengkawans ku dari IRC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP