Friday, December 08, 2006

term test

OH NO!!!

Term test starts on MONDAY! I repeat..

TERM TEST STARTS ON MONDAY which is 11/12/2006

I am seriously in deep shiet. Why? I haven't start studying!!!! None of my notes have been printed and I am so lost like in all my modules. I am soo digging deeper into my own grave, right down to the Earth's core. Fark Shiet!!!

Ok, cool down. There is only one way out of this. I have to start NOW!

I'm going to dread the weekends. And that's for sure.

Tag Replies :

fish : haha. u? multiple warning letters? are u sure abt dat?

fish : dgr2 starbucks buat air baru. JAVA CHOP Frappucino, a new idea contributed from yours truly Fish.

miza : busy blaja? haha. start pon blom.

`silent : i oso like the condoms. thanx fer dropping by. *woof!*

fizah : akan ku dptkan stock utk kamu dari 7-11 atau watsons, or mayb guardian ya. LOL!

oracle : i thought u're da one who is suppose to bring it? lol.

fie : chat at IRC again la!!!! u arr. Mmuah! and thanx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP