Sunday, December 31, 2006

it's time

31st December 2006......

It's now hours away to "auld lang syne-ing" to 2006.

Soo 2006... hmmm~~

What about 2006?

Full of shits. Really.

Explains the blogskin that I created to welcome the new year. Haha. I'm becoming crude and crude-er. LOL!

Time to reminisce the events of 2006. Anything significant? Hmmm....

Nothing really. Just that I've gotten into trouble and gotten screwed and fucked up inside out, upside down. Better not think of that.

Well, I'm still a naive typical teenager trying to understand the fucked up stuffs that life itself has installed for me. Hehe.

Hmm, any sweet incidents? I don't know.

Or maybe I'm just to lazy to think about it or remember any of it.

In a crabshell, 2006 is the year I actually learn to be more patient, mature and always think things through alot, and I mean alot. No matter how much anger I keep to myself, or hold back the tears, or even preventing myself from a sudden spasm of cravings, I'm still ME.

However, I'm still waiting for someone to bitch or hate-tag about me. Haha. Wishing for the worst?

Nah. Just wanting to add a bit of spice to my life. Maybe I'm just being too nice to people. Maybe? So, is there a need to change that part of me? Hmm, better not.

What boring life I have. Imagine me ending up writing a life biography about myself. I think the book doesn't even take up one chapter, and the publisher would decide to declare a bankrupt for having to print my book. -.-

Boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP